Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist to join our regional Finance team. In this newly created role you will be the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for EXO markets, functioning as an escalating point and as a coach and guide for the AP process, facilitating communication with the central team located in Warsaw.
In this role you will:
1. Participate actively in calls
Suggest ideas f improvement, identifying root causes and solutions and prioritization support
Communicate changes to SSC in Warsaw (users, new SPOC, law, legal requirements)
2. Organize AP trainings on changes, building capability across the site and ensuring adoption of appropriate tools and processes (P_Card, SAP MM, Ariba)
Reinforce P2P policies to local users
3. Support AP resolution on daily basis:
Advise and support regularly end users on Ariba/ SAP topics
Work jointly with Local Procurement on proper choice of PO / best approach for recurring Supplier AP issues
Step–in especially when there is a face to face interaction required to resolve an ongoing issue
Support regularly AP processors on discrepancies, forward to AP Helpdesk any supplier/auditor request and escalation providing context
Analyze VIM reports and proactive escalation of issues before overdue
Drive discipline in issue resolution, including escalation intervention if required
4. Escalate to local and/or regional LE controller:
Take action with employees who repeatedly appear on the late/outstanding approval list
5. Ad hoc support:
On need base, help roll out the P2P processes changes and coding rule changes
Maintain VIP supplier list
Support in contacting the right team when we have VMD - bank account changes
6. Support AP with invoice related resolutions:
Help identify missing Cders and Approver in Open Text COA and together with SDM helps creating needed SAP access.
Support infrequent coders on best approach for Non PO invoice.
Ensure Cding information updates are shared
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Experience in AP roles in multinational companies
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Advanced level of English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Knowledge or previous experience using key tools: SAP, OT/VIM, Remedy, Ariba
- AP specific knowledge: MM, FI, Ariba
- Knowledge and understanding of the invoice/ payment process
- Proactive, self- motivated with strong communication and attention to detail skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- International and diverse environment with a team committed to providing successful solutions to the European team.
- Internal growth opportunities and within a fast – passed culture with a passion of the beauty industry.
- Competitive salary with additional social benefits.