Assistant Brand Manager, US Sally Hansen
Assistant Marketing Manager, Sally Hansen
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re #1 in the world for Fragrance and #3 in the world in Colour Cosmetics with a portfolio of brands that have been known and loved for generations.
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world. We have some of the most well-known brands in the categories of Fragrances, Colour Cosmetics and Skin & Body Care including Gucci, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hansen, philosophy, Adidas, Rimmel, Max Factor, COVERGIRL and the list goes on and on!
Coty is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences helps us build better products, better serve our users, and build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The Assistant Marketing Manager, Sally Hansen is responsible for assisting the Manager of Sally Hansen Nail Color in the development and execution of the local media strategy for the US market. He/she will assist in setting vision and objectives for the media plan, helping to lead a cross-functional team of Local Brand Marketing, Global Marketing, Media and external agency partners to animate the brand in media. In this role, he/she will partner with Global Marketing and the Social & Digital Media Manager to adapt globally developed creative and influence future Global creative development to optimally deliver on US media needs.
In addition, the Assistant Marketing Manager, Sally Hansen will play a key role in assisting the Manager to lead an integrated marketing team consisting of Local Brand Marketing, Local Influencer Marketing/PR, In-Store, E-Comm and external agency partners to coordinate organic and paid programs and maximize the consumer impact of all local brand communications. He/she is versatile and knows his/her market, portfolio and consumers better than anyone else. Highly attuned to the competitive media environment, pop culture and brand priorities, capable of leveraging that knowledge to recommend media programs that will build brand equity, relevance and sales.
The Assistant Manager, has a sharp eye for marketing creative and communication effectiveness, quality and consistency. He/she is detail orientated, has high standards and will contribute to the total effectiveness of the brand by offering business recommendations and creative ideas, communicating openly, and proactively solving problems, while working as a positive & engaged team member.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
MEDIA PLAN DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION
- Assist Manager in development of US media plan for brand, including developing media brief, briefing external agency and working with them on the different stages of media plan development. Align business & marketing objectives, product priorities and key communication priorities with Local Brand Marketing team.
- Assist in execution of the local media plan, including setting campaign objectives, tactics and measurement. Develop all necessary creative versions for media campaigns.
- Manage search, working with external agency, internal brand team and search partners to align and maintain as current search objectives, strategies, priorities and terms.
- Share timelines with Global Marketing, track availability of assets, ensuring they’re received on time, collate & share with the media agency.
- Provide actionable recommendations to Global Marketing to influence development of media creative that is optimized for the latest platform capabilities and consumer interaction.
- Assist in leading the future of brand media communications by identifying key opportunities and challenging/building internal capabilities to come to market in new ways.
- Ensure all local media creative upholds equity guidelines while delivering on in-market needs
INTEGRATED MARKETING TEAM LEADERSHIP
- Partner with local Influencer Marketing/PR on integrating organic communications activity with paid media as appropriate.
- Work closely with Local Brand Marketing colleagues, Local Trade Marketing and Sales to align local activation & support calendar, with focus on synchronizing media launch timings with other in-market programs.
LOCAL CREATIVE EXECUTIONS
- Assist in local adaptation of global creative for all marketing programs (excluding Wall, E-Commerce and Display), ensuring adaptations uphold equity guidelines while delivering on in-market needs.
- Partner with Local POS Design counterpart to ensure consistency of all local creative executions across in-store and media.
LAUNCHING INNOVATION & SUPPORTING BASE BUSINESS
- Assist Manager on the planning and launch execution for Nail Color & Treatment, collaborating with brand marketing peers and cross-functional partners to deliver brand initiatives that win in the market.
- Contribute to new initiative sizing for innovation P&L. Evaluate detailed sku-level performance biannually to recommend items for discontinuation.
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Manage, maintain & track all NPDR’s, NARS & Oracle Codes for product and display.
- Create & present national display briefs, during weekly creative status’.
- Participate in development of packaging for US commercial activities i.e. duo packs, shrink sleeve, labels etc & create codes accordingly.
PREPARATION OF SALES / RETAILER MATERIALS
- Assist in preparing for sales materials, including internal webinar presentations to Sales teams and retailer line reviews presentation materials.
- Act as key contract for the Sales Information Team to ensure commercial readiness milestones are completed on time.
WALL / PLANOGRAMS
- Assist manager in creation of corresponding launch season adds, deletes
- Collaborate with Wall Team to update Tray Line Ups & Wall Copy Sheet.
- Ensure samples are provided to sales admin / comp studio team on time to create product comps for line reviews / color matching shelf strips for bullnose artwork
- Review artwork mechanicals for approval.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree
- 3-5 years of Marketing and/or Digital experience
- Beauty experience very strongly preferred
- Deep, unrelenting passion for Beauty
- Eye for detail in both qualitative and quantitative aspects
- Culturally Aware – Plugged into what’s trending, new and next and able to connect that awareness with business and planning strategies
- Strategic – Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making
- Business – Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation – Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal – Motivating others, development of employees, effective communication, relationship-building, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Passion for Brands/Beauty – in-tune with the marketplace, seeks out new ideas and inspiration
WHAT WE BRING:
We drive growth, brand equity and customer loyalty with innovative products, digital campaigns, events, partnerships and in-store executions. Our work includes both the physical and digital world across all categories. We aim to be gamechangers in the beauty industry, winning the hearts and minds of consumers around the world.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo