Assistant E-trade Marketing Manager
We’ re Coty, one of the world’ s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, and skin and body care. Coty is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. Coty’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
Responsibilities include promotion plan, demand planning and expense tracking for online. Resulting in consistent online follow up, reporting and analysis;
• Promotion plan
1) Work closely with E-sales teams and brand marketing team to develop annual trade marketing / channel promotion calendar and tactics that in line with brand strategy and EC target achievement.
2) Review the promotion plan of monthly, quarterly and annual reviews, and review the channel problems, formulate solutions and implement them.
3) Plan and launch KCP cooperated with brand marketing team and E-sales team to drive continuous sales growth
• Expense tracking
1) Assistant line manager to complete the planned and budgeted fee application and control to ensure that the market cost input-output ratio meets the requirements.
2) Ensure programs are on time delivery with high quality within budget. Prepare ROI analysis for each key campaign with key learnings & next steps.
• Demand planning
1) Manage demand planning （e.g. FG, sample, GWP）and cooperate with supply chain and sales operation to ensure product supply, monthly reflect DP into forecast report and while ongoing managing business achievement.
• Sales projection update
1) Update the actual sales of PM
2) Consolidate and update BTG phasing on a monthly basis
1) Weekly sell in and sell out
2) Monthly report by platform
3) Monthly activity report
4) Market share report
• Competitors tracking and industry analysis
- Keep tracking online competitors’ big events and best practice to share with brand marketing team and e-sales team
- Analyse industry sales trend and potential/emerging portfolio to share with brand marketing team
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
• Key competencies:
- Driving for results.
- Technical/professional knowledge
- Executive disposition
• Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education: B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5 years E- trade marketing/shopper marketing or brand trade marketing experience is must.
• Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Ability to understand brand and industry knowledge, market awareness and strategic business goals to campaign creation
- Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details, keen to learn new things, creative and always try to be innovative
- Strong analysis and planning skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an self-directed way in an unstructured, fast-changing environment Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress Excellent English communication skills.