BI BOBJ ADMIN.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE BOBJ. ADMIN.
CROSS-DIVISIONAL, GRANOLLERS (Spain)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence BOBJ. Admin. to join our IT Global team, reporting to the IT VP. Architecture & Engineering COE.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Focused on BI technical area of the platform for BOBJ becoming solution Architect and Administrator.
- Monitoring BO servers running with optimal performance.
- Discuss performance issues with Basis/ BI/Bw4HANA developers identified from auditing reports. Tuning of BI Systems, with the help of performance and load testing efforts.
- Expertise in Webi, Lumira and AFO.
- Troubleshoot AFO installation and user issues with AFO.
- Support SSO, MFA and work with AD team.
- BOBJ Security administration.
- Creation and maintenance of Operation Guide for all the components related to BI.
- Work on the BI Product bugs and enhancements, in collaboration with SAP Product and Support Team.
- Enabling advanced BI features, such as Platform Search, BI workspaces, Alerts, etc.
- Responsible for the stability and functionality of all the BI environments during the entire project execution phase (Design, Build, Test and Immediate Post Go-Live).
- Work with SAP HEC, to stabilize all the BI environments, including the fixes for all the outstanding issues.
- Guide SAP HEC, to get the correct Add-Ons and versions installed and configured.
- Sizing and Architecture, by getting input from all different groups related to BI; bringing different on premise solutions on boarded in the same BI Platform, based on the workshop findings.
- BI Product Road Map, including Planning for BI 4.2 Upgrade, to take advantage of the latest innovations related to HANA integration within BIP and with different BI tools.
- Review of Key Design Documents that are related to BI or may impact BI, and part of weekly review calls with BI/BW/HANA development/functional Leads.
- Different BI Technical Documentations; Knowledge Transfer and Training.
- Monitoring all the related CMS, Audit and Reporting Database services. Setup of Auditing, Audit Reports and Universe for BI. Setup Monitoring Watches, probes, alerts from CMC, for pro-active monitoring of the systems.
- Verifying Web applications (CMC, Infoview, Custom Applications) availability. CMC Administration, including enabling/disabling BI Tools and Services.
- Monitoring day to day scheduled report jobs from Instance Manager.
- Supporting issues for Business users.
- Managing Business Objects backups.
- Scan / Repair and Compact all repository errors.
- Testing the availability of all BOBJ connections to respective Databases/Systems.
- Regular BO repository Maintenance like Cleaning Orphaned Connection/Universe/Documents.
- Running Integrity Checks on Universes to ensure parsing (Syntax/Semantic Checking).
- Monitoring BO Licenses and managing license from named to Concurrent and Vice versa (If applicable).
- Restart Web Application Server.
- Restart Server Intelligent Agent (SIA).
- Monitoring the size of the Business objects Installation Folders and housekeeping related activities.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical work experience.
- At least 5 years of overall Business Intelligence technology experience, including Business Objects Server administration and security, reports and universe design and development, and Dashboard design and development.
- Strongly preferred is 2+ years experiencing administering the following specific BO Applications: Design Studio, Lumira, Explorer.
- Extensive experience analyzing data using SQL tools.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with Business Objects BI 4.2 and above.
- Experience with BW4HANA Architecture and Administration.
- Some knowledge of ETL architecture and processing.
- Strong problem-solving capability, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to give direction to others.
- Organized and Efficient
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.