BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUPPLY CHAIN SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
CROSS-DIVISIONAL, GRANOLLERS (Spain)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert to join our IT Global team, reporting to the IT VP. Architecture & Engineering COE.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Focused on BI areas, supporting different platforms: BW and BW4HANA.
- Responsible for maintaining the Process Architecture for the Supply. Chain Area, coordinating all changes to processes and making sure that all processes cooperate in a seamless way.
- Supports all parties involved in managing and improving processes, in particular the Process Owners to ensure regular communication and ensure the alignment/approval of documentation on the progress of the project.
- Responsible for maintaining information about Configuration Items required to deliver IT services.
- Participating in the design and development of new services.
- Participating in projects, not only during service design and transition to support.
- Assessing risk, identifying critical service and system dependencies and defining and implementing countermeasures.
- Designing and performing tests for the functionality, performance and manageability of IT services to support service transition activities.
- Participating in resolution of incidents and problems.
- Supporting service deployment activities.
- Work with 2nd level support to develop processes for troubleshooting and escalation.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical work experience.
- At least 5 years of overall Business Intelligence technology experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with Business Objects BI 4.2 and above.
- Experience with BW4HANA.
- Knowledge of ETL architecture and processing.
- Effective in giving directions to others.
- Meticulous with detail.
- Solid analytical skills and strong customer focus.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Excel in self-supervision and self-improvement.
- Effectively communication skills..
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.