Intern Marketing Hugo Boss, Burberry & Marc Jacobs
MARKETING INTERNSHIP – COTY LUXURY
At Coty we are looking for ambitious Marketing interns with a hands-on mentality. As a Marketing intern you are the right hand of the Brand Manager or Trade Manager and you participate in their daily work. This internship is based at your home-office and our office at Amsterdam.
Currently we have two internships open for Hugo Boss, as well for Burberry and Marc Jacobs.
Coty is one of the largest beauty companies in the world. Coty is the global leader in fragrances and is number 3 in color cosmetics. Coty has a unique portfolio of fantastic beauty brands that make it possible to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty!
Coty is subdivided into two divisions: Consumer Beauty and Luxury. Consumer Beauty is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair care and styling products, body care and mass scents in the mass retail channel. Its iconic brand portfolio includes Rimmel London, Bourjois, NYC and Max Factor amongst others. The Luxury division wants to strengthen its position in the luxury fragrance and skincareperfumery market. Key brands within Luxury are the skincare brands Lancaster and philosophy, and our luxury fragrance brands include Hugo Boss, Gucci, Chloé, Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Jill Sander, JOOP!, Lacoste, Escada & Davidoff.
What will you be doing?
- Preparation for the launch of new products, such as making presentations and taking care of the sales materials.
- Coordinate and analyze consumer promotions.
- Prepare briefings for Beauty Advisors.
- Support for merchandising and POS materials production (shop windows, stands, displays..).
- Working on the brand’s shelf plans.
- Making price analysis, competition analysis and promotional analysis.
- Ecom optimizations
- Dealing with customer requests.
- International contact with head offices in New York, Paris and Geneva
- HBO / WO Student (Bachelor / Master)
- Passion for beauty and our brands, and a strong affinity with the dynamics of the FMCG
- Proactive and hands-on
- Strong eye for detail
- Thinks out-of-the-box and is creative
- Does not shy away from responsibilities and is happy to provide added value
- Flexible and loves challenges
- Good administrative & communication skills and likes to work in a team
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an advantage
This internship is full-time (38 hours per week), for a duration of 6 months and starts from July/ August 2022. You will receive an internship allowance and travel allowance, if you do not have a student public transport card. The internship can be combined with a thesis. Be aware that this will largely have to be done in your own time.
If you are excited to work at an international and dynamic company like Coty, send your resume and motivation letter today stating ‘Marketing Internship Luxury’ to Maartje Giesen:
email@example.com We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!