(Senior) Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Colour Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 75 brands is sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a (Senior) Key Account Manager (m/f/d) in Darmstadt, as soon as possible.
This role is responsible for developing the strategic plan for your Account to drive sales, profit and net working capital exceeding targets in all categories across account portfolios. Managing the P&L 'from top to bottom'. The success of this role will be about having strong commercial knowledge tied in with great interpersonal skills.
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Maximizing sales and gross margin goals by ensuring the implementation of key business strategies and identifying new business opportunities
- Scheduling, surveillance, and implementation of sales targets
- Budget responsibility concerning planning, tracking, and maintaining of budgets
- Constant forecast planning and tracking
- 4P assortment analysis, recommendation, and implementation in collaboration with trade marketing and category management
- Preparation and negotiation of year end talks
- Cooperation with creative agencies
- Handling administrative tasks such as compilation of product information
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferably with specialization in sales, trade, marketing or similar qualification
- At least 3 years experience as key account manager and/or in trade marketing, category management in the FMCG industry and knowledge of the German retail business
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- You are a multitasking talent and able to handle different customer structures and requirements
- You have very good analytical skills and high affinity for numbers
- Innovative and solution-oriented thinking, flexibility, and ability to handle conflicts
- You have strong communication skills and persuasiveness
- Leadership skills, entrepreneurial behavior as well as self-starter approach and hands-on mentality
- (Self-)initiative, high level of motivation, endurance, and resilience
- You have high standards and a desire to not just get by but to really be seen to succeed
- You want responsibility and accountability
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and AC Nielsen
- Willingness to travel
- International mobility for your next career steps
Interested in this opportunity?
We welcome your application including your salary expectations and your availability.