Senior Marketing Manager, QVC
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our philosophy QVC Marketing team to manage key elements of the philosophy business on QVC in the US, to maximize sales and profitability by developing annual sales and merchandising plan for QVC. In this role you will build great product offering and bring them to life on QVC and QVC.com. Reporting to a the VP of Marketing philosophy QVC, you will get to work with many different cross functional teams and drive brand awareness for the philosophy business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Create and manage strategic product assortments for QVC. Work closely with Product Development, Global Marketing, Sales and Marketing to identify new opportunities, develop new and exclusive QVC products, configurations and sets.
• Partner with the QVC Off-air Manager to maximize all areas of the business and drive long term strategic growth.
• Create and execute strategies to support the QVC channel, QVC2 and QVC3
• Develop annual marketing plans to maximize product launches and brand priorities including collaboration with all internal philosophy teams and QVC Marketing teams.
• Manage all areas of the business within the QVC budget and channel-specific P&L to maximize profitability
• Direct all QVC forecast for new and basic products
• Serve as a liaison between QVC buying team and philosophy planner to coordinate PO’s and RTV’s as needed.
• Manage the QVC QA process. Work closely with Product Development, Marketing and QA to submit the required paper work and claims substantiation for all new products. Execute all sampling request for QVC corporate team.
• Provide direction for creative support for the QVC Shows including set decoration, on-air product photography, b-roll, TV and print advertising and promotional materials.
• Coordinate with Broadcast team provide all necessary on–air support, including host, guest, models, wardrobe, set decoration, props, product, cue cards, product blueprints, etc.
• Analyze and communicate competitive trends and performance for beauty brands within the home shopping landscape.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
· Exceptional marketing strategy and marketing plan development capability
· 7-10 year in marketing, preferably with a consumer direct business
· Experience with QVC/HSN working with merchandising, marketing and broadcast teams.
· Demonstrated successful partnerships with key account leaders, prefer home shopping accounts
· Proven ability to work across functional areas and work as a team
· Strong interpersonal skills, highly organized and detail oriented
· Creativity, Innovation & Intuition
· Passionate about Beauty and Luxury
· Strong attention to detail & an eye for luxury
· Knowledge of the beauty industry trends and best practices
· Knowledge of QVC/HSN TV Retail is a must
· Team builder/team player, great motivator, development of talent, excellent communication skills
· Nee to excel in a fast pace environment, autonomy/ initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets
Education / experience
· 5+ years relevant work experience with QVC/HSN, tv retail, marketing (brand, channel, or trade)
· Experience in beauty categories is a must
· A bachelor's degree required, an MBA is preferred.
· Master MS Office (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team that is very passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo