Sr. Analyst, Process Engineer - Customer Service
Sr. Analyst, CSO Process Engineer
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our future Process Engineer for Coty Professional Beauty. The Sr. Analyst, Customer Service Process Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of process improvements within the operations team as well as with our external partners. The goal is to find innovative solutions to complex processes and work multi-functionally to align and roll out. This person must possess strong collaboration and analytical skills to independently drive results.
- Drive improvement projects within Customer Service focused on streamlining processes and closing gaps on key measures (POM, FROT)
- Own Customer Service Scorecards (POM, FROT)
- Lead Capability / Share & Re-apply trainings
- Create SOP’s and new hire training documents
- Lead Customer Service responsibilities for AR deductions
- Oversee our Call Center for return/refusal logs
- Process re-design
- Monthly Audit
- Promo/Initiative Readiness
- Attend Multifunctional Meetings, Order vs. forecast meetings
- Work with Supply on any issues or delays
- Ensure promotions are compliant in time for SOS
- Nail Initiatives – Weekly reporting; Review forecast vs. orders
- CS Overview of Promos/Initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree BS Engineering (Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar discipline)
- Demonstrate ability to create and lead high performing teams to deliver team goals and results. Demonstrate ability to lead and influence peers and hierarchy.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different styles. Develop strong partnerships. Must be able to work well with people not physically collocated.
- Ability to communicate clearly, transparently, concisely, and on a timely basis with leadership. Comfortable with dealing with conflict, issue resolution and decisive decision making
- Very strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving and Goal orientated and results driven.
- Proficient computer knowledge – MS Word, Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo