Technicien R&D makeup H/F
Technician R&D Makeup H/F
The R&D Technician helps with the day to day activities of the R&D roles regarding new product developments, related to the Luxury Cosmetics brands he/she is assigned to.
This position works closely with the 3 R&D formula positions (Innovation Specialist, Project Specialist and Quality by Design Specialist).
The position requires makeup products development expertise and regulatory background.
• Prepares new product submissions to Marketing;
• Oversees and prepares product samples for retains, stability and claims testing, registration and markets;
• Uploads formula QQs in the system and creates INCI lists for artworking. Checks INCI lists are compliant and correct with the assistance of Regulatory. Uploads all data needed for registration and regulatory purpose in the system;
• Performs stability testing and follows up compatibility testing (formula check). Requests approval from the Principal QBD Specialist;
• Helps the Principal QBD Specialist and the Project Specialist with QA handovers (standards, defect range boards, product specifications and acceptance criteriae, development background, watch outs...);
• Implements a sharepoint with Marketing, shares marketing sheets and updates data. Works on innovation events with the Principal Innovation Specialist to share new trends, new product experience with Marketing;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum education and years of experience
• BTS degree or equivalent
• Technical knowledge in makeup, technical knowledge in packaging is a plus
• Min. 10 years relevant experience in product development and regulatory.