Being an “eco-ethical” brand, weDo/ Professional looks at a set of environmental, animal, and human impact standards with an objective of being as good as possible, while simultaneously remaining honest and transparent about when certain goals are still beyond reach, but in development.
weDo/ Professional is proud to be 93 to 99.7% natural origin, vegan and cruelty free. More specifically the brand is:
- Certified as vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified as cruelty-free by Cruelty Free International
- Dermatologically tested, formulated without sulfates, silicones, or artificial dyes
- All scented products have a special designed fragrance with an extremely low level of allergens
In addition, we are proud to use murumuru and cupuacu butters, which are used to moisturize and nourish the hair fiber. These ingredients are ethically sourced from the Amazon rainforest and are only harvested for the amount needed with a benefit sharing program in place for the local community supported by the ingredient supplier.
weDo/ Professional packaging follows the concept of the circular economy with recycled and recyclable material:
- All weDo packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable in industrial facilities
- Tubes are made with 50% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Bottles are made with 75% to 94% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- All jars available at retail are made with 53% to 56% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Any outer packaging is made with 100% recycled cardboard, which is also FSC certified.
weDo/ Professional is on a mission to help people transition to a happier and more sustainable lifestyle, for a more beautiful self and a more beautiful planet. As of launch, the #TogetherWeDo campaign acts to invite and inspire individuals to join the movement by transforming good will into concrete actions that will effect positive change.
The brand has been lucky to meet like-minded personalities along its creative journey, both from the professional and sustainable worlds. Personalities and influencers that share a common vision and who are partnering with the brand in different ways include: Moa Murderess (@moamurderess), Natali Fikas (@allthecutethings), Chloe Tesla (@chloetesla), and Coty Professional Global Ambassador, Rossano Ferretti (@rossanoferrettiofficial).
Launching first in Sweden and across the Nordic region, weDo/ Professional will be available in top salons and retailers, as well as through wedoact.com
, arriving to other European countries and the US in 2020. Follow the brand on Instagram at @wedo_act
About Coty Inc.
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, hair color and styling, and skin and body care. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com